I met a lass bon a lass
I loved her very well.
Her name was Sally Johnson
and mine was Henry Bell
I went to see her the other night
her folks they felt quite drum
they said if they caught me there again
they'd shorly kick my
sita fa lar a lor a lar a tita far lar a lum,
they said if they caught me there again,
they'd shorly kick my thumb
Well, she and I we planned a scheme
a ladder for a 'scape
We placed at the window
and it seemed to be just the thing
I was cuddling her and snuggling her
to show her how 'twas done
my arms they slipped from round her waist
and I fell and hurt my
sita fa lar a lor a lar a tita far lar a lum,
my arms they slipped from round
her waist and I fell and hurt my thumb
They took me to the doctor and there
they showed my case,
my sides were nearly bursting
with a laughter on my face
they laid me on the table
and what do ya think they done?
They thought they's gettin' a joke on me
and they turpentined my
sita fa lar a lor a lar a tita far lar a lum,
they thought they's gettin' a joke on me
and they turpentined my thumb
I loved her very well.
Her name was Sally Johnson
and mine was Henry Bell
I went to see her the other night
her folks they felt quite drum
they said if they caught me there again
they'd shorly kick my
sita fa lar a lor a lar a tita far lar a lum,
they said if they caught me there again,
they'd shorly kick my thumb
Well, she and I we planned a scheme
a ladder for a 'scape
We placed at the window
and it seemed to be just the thing
I was cuddling her and snuggling her
to show her how 'twas done
my arms they slipped from round her waist
and I fell and hurt my
sita fa lar a lor a lar a tita far lar a lum,
my arms they slipped from round
her waist and I fell and hurt my thumb
They took me to the doctor and there
they showed my case,
my sides were nearly bursting
with a laughter on my face
they laid me on the table
and what do ya think they done?
They thought they's gettin' a joke on me
and they turpentined my
sita fa lar a lor a lar a tita far lar a lum,
they thought they's gettin' a joke on me
and they turpentined my thumb
So here is the completed page. It is okay, but didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped. Oh well, I guess I can always redo it later if I really don't like it that much. But it is done for now.






No comments:
Post a Comment