Thursday, July 17, 2008

Scrap to Lose Challenge 7/12-7/19

This week's challenge was to use pink and orange on your page. Since I have a boy, it is a bit difficult to come up with pink and orange layouts! lol But luckily we had just spent vacation in Park City, UT with my siblings and their kids. My sister has an adorable little girl who happened to wear a pink and orange outfit. The colors fit perfectly and I think the layouts turned out cute. Hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

Denice said...

Your niece looks so sweet with those pigtails, of course you had to scrap those pictures! Love the papers you choose and the flowers, both LO's are really nice! TFS!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Nice job! I recognize that kit!!! LOL! Perfect for the challenge too! Fun!
~Karrilee~

Anonymous said...

I think your page is perfect, your niece is adorable and the pictures were perfect for the LO.