Friday, September 12, 2008

What I did at the crop today! And what someone else did for me! lol



Today I worked on two main projects at the crop today. First, I completed a layout I have been trying to do for a million years! YAY to finally have that done! It was of Kendrick and Tye asleep on the couch after we got home from our New Years Eve Party and David and DeAnn's house.






The second set of pages I got done tonight was of pictures I swapped with Amy from my SparkPeople Scrap to Lose team. I think they turned out great! But those circles were a major pain in the hiney to get lined up. Probably won't ever do that again! Even though the pages turned out so cute. Maybe when I have more time and am not trying to get several others done too! lol














Amy also completed a page for me. She said it was very hard because she is not a Steeler's fan (but a hater! lol) She is actually a Patriots fan. But she pushed through the pain and completed this page for me. I think it turned out really great with the different "papers" layered. Very cute!!

3 comments:

The Garbison family said...

Sooooooo cute, Chele!!!!!!

Amy said...

Cute pages Michele! Had so much fun the other night ;)

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Adorable!!!

I'm gonna miss ya'll on Friday - I made a date with my sis! Our hubbys are going on a weekend fishing trip and so we are taking off for the day while our kids are in school... I will of course check in when I get back! LOL!

Great LOs!!!
~K~