Friday, June 5, 2009

What I got done at the crop today 060509

So today I worked on labeling some of my kits with my ACDSee program! But it takes forever and there is NO WAY even if I worked on it 24/7 to complete it by the time of the retreat, so I am not sweating it. I will work on it, but not stressing to get it done before I leave.

The next thing I did was 3 weight loss scrapbook pages for Kevin and I. No I am not posting those, sorry! lol

And the last thing is the speed scrap. Here are the directions:

Step one-Pick ONE picture!
Step two- Pick 8 papers, 3 need to be patterned
Step three- Create some sort of shapes with your papers (squares, rectangles, circles...whatever you prefer!)
Step four- Either make or place a border on your layout
Step five- Place ONE embellishment and ONE embellishment ONLY!
Step six- Make your title
Step seven- Add a date

So here is my result!! (click on it to see it larger).

Kit School Kit by Bea's Creations

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a cute picture. They are all so adorable

Denice said...

Adorable! You did such a cute job on the Speed Scrap and I love how it all came together so nice. I like all the squares on the bottom of the page...very clever!

Pam said...

I LOVE it!! It's so bright and colorful- can't help but smile! The shapes just "do" something for it and it all just works so well together! You, my friend, are AWESOME at this!! Great work!