Here are my pages. I did two, two pages spreads. I had a ton of pictures that I took at this time and could barely narrow it down to this many of pages! lol But I LOVE how they came out. My favorite thing on this first page is the ray of sunlight....can you see it?! Tell me that is not too cool! lol
Summer Lovin’ watermelon sign
3 years ago










3 comments:
Well, I *would* tell you that that ray of light isn't cool, but I'd be lying... it's COOL!! And to answer another question... YES- that fairy girl is absolutely adorable!! Great work on the pages- they're AWESOME!! :-)
I love these pages and i really like this kit.
I love this kit, very nice and the colors are perfect! The fairy ranks as my favoarite, with the ray of light following as a close second!
Nice job on the layouts, Tye is he usualy adorable self.
Post a Comment