Saturday, June 5, 2010

Whale of a Tale by Scraps N Pieces

Yep another kit by Scraps N Pieces! These ladies are amazing and I LOVE their kits!!! I am so glad I have been able to work with them and their awesome kits!

Lori sent the preview to their kits for June and asked which one I wanted to work with. She guessed I would choose the boyish kit (which I will blog about later this month), but I chose this kit instead!!! I have needed a kit to scrap our pictures from our trip to SeaWorld and I thought this would be perfect for it! (And I was right! lol)



Here is a full preview of the kit.
Here are my pages (this will be page one and two of the mini day trip--either the album or just that section in the scrapbook). I will be using this for a lot more pictures of this day trip! :-)
This page has a white background, I saw someone do this once and thought it was really cool and now I am kindof stuck on it lately! lol

So if you want this kit, go to Stuff to Scrap and get it for yourself!

No comments: