Sunday, December 5, 2010

Country Christmas by Scraps N Pieces

It's Christmas Time!!!! I am so excited, it is my favorite time of year and more so now that I am an adult because I get to decide what fun things we do and since it is also my birthday month and my husband is great, I don't get the usual "This is for your birthday and Christmas" spiel that I got all the time when I was young. So it is even better now than when I was a kid! Plus I think it truly is more fun watching people open what you have so carefully picked out (or made) for them. :-)

Anyway, with that being said, Scraps N Pieces latest kit is all about Christmas. It has a vintage feel to it, more muted reds and greens as opposed to the usual bright red and greens you see around. Here is the preview of the kit. I used the kit to make my desktop for this month. The theme was giving and I decided that I was stretching it a bit, but here is Tye giving cookies to Santa! lol


The kit is on sale at Stuff to Scrap for $2.50 the first week and you can get the cardstock pack for just $1 using coupon code SNPcardstockCC.

1 comment:

Denice said...

Adorable kit! Tye looks so happy to be "giving" cookies to Santa!