Here is a look at the entire kit.

Here are just the papers.

Here are my pages. This one is page 2 of a LO I did previously from the trip Kevin and I took to Tennessee in Nov 2009 for our 10th wedding anniversary. We stopped at the Tallulah Falls Gorge in Georgia. We got some pretty cool pictures so I wanted to finish scrapping them.

And we are doing a blog hop with some word art and such. Here is my offering. Hope you like her. I thought she was super cute! Just click on it and it will take you to the download.
Here is the list of everyone participating in the blog hop. Make sure to check out all the freebies!Katina
Tammy
Stephanie
Lindsay
Jodi
Nancy
Crystal
Ashley
Michele
Donna
Barb
Tracy
Nicki
Dannethia







3 comments:
Thank You!!
thank you
Thank you so much Michele. This is just toooo cute Ÿ I hope you can visit me sometimes over at Pittypat Paperie.
Post a Comment