Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Much Fun by Shel Belle Scraps

Shel Belle Scraps has a couple of fun new items for sale this week. It all revolves around the snow! First she has two template packs. I have used both of them in my layouts below. They are fun designs and I hope to get lots of good use out of them in the future. They are geared towards the Snow Much Fun kit she is selling now too. But as with all templates, you can delete what doesn't work for you and keep what does! Love them!

Here is the preview of the kit! The elements are so cute! And the colors are great!
Here is my first layout. It is of Tye and his cousins at Temple Square in Salt Lake City. They were so cute!
And my little man, making and throwing snowballs with himself. I was too busy taking pictures to get too wet and cold! And no one else was there at the time! lol He had a great time, but he is definitely a Florida kid because he didn't stay out there very long at all! lol
Head on over to the Stuff to Scrap store to get this kit and the template packs for 30% off. After that you can purchase the bundled set at a 20% discount.

1 comment:

Staci L said...

fun in the snow! Love it! I remember when he had the snowball fight with Russell! He thought it was the coolest kid on the block!! Love the one with the cousins!