
Are you sure you are picking me???? lol I can't believe it, another talented Designer has picked me to recieve this award! Thank you, June! I certainly do not deserve this awards. I only started doing digital in April. And I didn't really start doing it seriously until the end of June. But boy do I enjoy it and I am almost to the point where I am considering going ONLY digital. BUT I must use up all of my STUFF before I move on entirely. lol
Please check out June's blog for her wonderful kits. She is currently doing nursery rhyme kits. They are great!! I can't wait to use them! Here is the link to her blog: http://censloft.blogspot.com/ Again, thank you June! I really am humbled by your sweet gesture and comments!
As for what I am supposed to do, please check below as I just did it recently. My loves have not changed! hehehe :-)






4 comments:
Once again, congratulations!!!!! Going digital really seems to be your calling! Your pages are awesome!!!
You deserve it Michelle, your blog is wonderful and you a really creative lady!!
You GO, girl!! WOO-HOO!!
wow, great job. you really do a great job on your LO's!!
Post a Comment