I seriously have been behind on scrapbooking so I felt I really needed to get at least 1-2 pages done a night this week. Yesterday I completed 1 page in both Kevin and I's weight loss albums. However, those are too personal and I won't share them. But then last night I did complete a 2 page LO from our trip to the aquarium. They have an outdoor section called "Explore-A-Shore" which during the summer is a water park area. But during the winter (when we went) the kids could just play on the toys. They have one part that has a surfboard. The kids looked like little surfers riding the wave!The kit is by Vicki and is called "Deep Blue". You can find her stuff here: http://vicki20.blogspot.com/. Thanks Vicki! I love your work and the colors for this one worked perfectly with the wave in the picture!
The other two pages, even though they will go side by side in the album, don't actually go together. They were also from our aquarium trip, but aren't of the same thing. But the paper and elements worked so well with both pages and since they are going to be side by side I decided to match things a little bit.

The stuff for these pages are from a giant collab put on by ADSD for up and coming designers. The collab was called Zoo Spirit. I mostly used stuff from Deb aka the Scrappin' Cop. You can find her site here: http://thescrappincop.blogspot.com/. The bottle caps on the first page and the ric rac ribbons on the second page are from Kim's Scrappin' kit. Her website can be found here: http://kimscrapping.blogspot.com/. The borders on the first page are from abyscraps by Sheila. Who can be found here: http://abyscraps.wordpress.com/. And finally the tag on page 2 came from Mel's part of the collab, which can be found here: http://sweetasmel.blogspot.com/. Thank you ladies for such a fun kit! It turned out terrific!






7 comments:
What beautiful layouts. Glad to see parts of my portion of Zoo Spirit in use :)
I love those photos - too cute!! Going to the aquarium is one of my favourite things to do! Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs x
Very cute! Love the purple and that kit is a double "WOW", very nice.
WOW, have not gone through that zoo Spirit one yet. Love the pages you did!!
Great pages Michele!
I love the layouts and all the bright, vibrant colors!! Great work!! Thanks for sharing!
More wonderful pages for the album Michelle!!
Post a Comment