Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Anniversary Album!

So November 6th is my 10th anniversary!! So I decided to make an album for my DH of our first 10 years. Here are the pages for it. (If I don't put credits under it I have already posted it at one point and put the credits there.) So let me know what you think.

Oh I changed this first page on the top is says, "Our First Ten Years".

Love at Home by Let Me Scrapbook!

Hearts and Flowers Collab by A Work in Progress and Sweet Blossom Designs

Both of these pages were mostly with the Formal kit by Digi Designs by Nicole
The sunflowers and vines and glitter on the second page are from Girasole by Bon Scrapatit


Get a Move On Collab at Scrap Matters


Mon Amie Collab by A Work in Progress and Stacey Towers

I used a million different pieces for this page, so here we go....
Background paper from Hawaiian Luau by Stacey Towers
Photo Mat from Indian Summer by Stacey Towers
"Hawaii" from Dream Vacation by Soto Creations
Elements from Doin' the Hula by Heartfelt Perfection Creations by Leigh


O Christmas Tree by Darlene Haughin from the Christmas Carols Blog Train






You Better Not Pout kit by Here a Scrap, There a Scrap

Sweet As Easter by The Poshbox Scraps



Merry Christmouse QP by NitWit

Hello Easter by Digi Designs by Nicole and Scrappy Cocoa



Oh and on this last page I changed it to say "You've held the key to my heart for ten years and counting" :-) So what do you think? Do you think he will like it?

5 comments:

Karina said...

These are so great! I love the pics of Tye's adoption and the the temple sealing, It made me teary-eye, he's such a cute boy, I love his smile!

Denice said...

It's beautiful and he's going to be soooooooo surprised when you give it to him! You did a great job on it!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Wow! So good, Michele! You did such an amazing job on this! You will both treasure it!

Love all the different kits you used too!

Great job! (and congrats!!!)
~Karrilee~

Pam said...

Like it?? I think your DH is going to LOVE it!! You did a fabulous job on this and the memories on each page are just a fraction of what you will treasure for many, many years! Happy (early) Anniversary to you!!!

Staci L said...

it looks great!!! Good job!!! You are AWESOME!!