Sunday, October 11, 2009

What I got done at the crop (and last night) lol

Yesterday was definitely not as productive as I would like, party because I was trying to focus on really making my pages nice so that it looks really good in the anniversary album. I only have a little over two weeks to complete this so I have time to get it back before we leave on our anniversary getaway! :-)

Remember the kits I won last week from Digi-Designs by Nicole? Well I picked this kit as one of the two. It's called WooHoot! It is sooooo cute with the owls (Amy, I know you are lovin' this! lol) I must admit I scraplifted this LO and then made it my own! lol
WooHoot by Digi-Designs by Nicole

This next page will be page 2 from our Hawaiian vacation in 2004. I have to wait to make page one until I can find the picture we had taken at the Luau of the two of us with some "native dressed" people! lol I am pretty sure it is in a box with the curio cabinet stuff (we took everything out and boxed it up when we painted and were thinking we were going to be moving out West, but since the market is so crappy we just decided to wait and see. So I need to work on unpacking that stuff sometime after the holidays are over I think). So my goal this week is to find that picture and also one more that I guess I forgot to scan from our wedding pictures! UGH! lol
So here is Hawaii page 2
Hawaiian Luau by Stacey Towers
Template 38 by NoReimerReason

Now to get the other two pictures so I can get Hawaii pg 1 done and our Wedding page 2 done (see wedding page 1 in the post below that I completed during the speed scrap). I also need to make a list of the pages that I want so I can make sure I don't miss one! :-)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great layouts Michelle. I love the first photo of the two of you. :)

Pam said...

More great layouts... I'm having a hard time keeping up with all your work!! Great job, as always!! =)