Well the last two days I have been able to complete my 12 on the 12th pages for the last two months. I have been behind so I am glad to be caught up again. I completed the ones for July today and August yesterday.
Although I must admit that the ones for July is actually NOT on the 12th. I took the pictures on the 15th. With just getting home from vacation and trying to get back in the swing of things, I totally spaced taking the pictures. I figured better late than never and I still took 12 pictures. So I guess it is actually 12 on the 15th! That day was nothing special. Just a regular day around the house.
HOWEVER, the 12th of August was quite another story. Today Michael Phelps who will now be considered not only one of the greatest swimmers of all time, but one of the greatest athletes of all time. He was going for his 4th Olympic Gold of the Beijing games this day and in doing that he was also chasing history by being the first person in history to have 10 career Olympic Gold medals (he had already tied the record for 9 career Olympic Golds the day before). HE DID IT and in world record time!! Oh and not to mention with his googles filling with water! What a wonderful and historic day! One that will not soon be forgotten.









1 comment:
GREAT LOs - especially love that last one! So fun!
~Karrilee~
Post a Comment