Friday, August 15, 2008

June 12 on the 12th and S2L Challenge 8/11-8/18

This actually worked out well. I needed to work on my 12 on the 12th pages. I am a couple of months behind (3 to be exact). So I decided to work on them today while there was a break from the Olympics. I already had the pictures all ready, but needed to do the pages. As I was working on them I asked Tracy what the challenge was for this week because I couldn't remember and she said it was to use a number on our page. PERFECT! lol Since this is my 12 on the 12th I think that is all sorts of numbers!! lol This is my June 12 on the 12th, I hope to get the July one and possibly the August one done today or tomorrow. I will post them all here once I get them done. But for now here is the June LO.

4 comments:

Denice said...

Love your 12 on 12 LO, and it took how many hours to do it.....12?!! LOL! Very nice - TFS.

Michele said...

No, only about 2. I started it around 7pm and finished before 9pm. I was long done before those 10 year olds started!! lol

Anonymous said...

great pages, thanks for sharing...Vi

Tracy said...

CUTE!!! You rock! :)