Friday, August 1, 2008

Maze Book Online Crop 07/29/08

At the online crop we had on Tuesday, Alicia showed us how to make a maze book. First let me say it is harder to figure out when you are typing instead of being actually shown how to do it. It took me probably 4 hours to figure out the first one (that does NOT include pics or embellishments! lol That is JUST folding it!) The other three I did (which 2 are exactly the same and 1 is close but different paper, all the pics and embellies are the same) took me only about 10 minutes to complete each. MUCH easier once you know what you are doing!! lol

So here is pictures of two of them. I put the two fronts together because they are different colors. Then I used just the inside of one book (except on one I did the other book because the wording showed up better in the picture).

Then I had DS sign the final page. Too cute! Thanks again Alicia! I love them and I am thinking about making 2 more!

No comments: