Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What I did tonight 102808

I decided to try to do something tonight scrapbooking wise before I went to bed. So here is what I completed. I should have been in bed a long time ago. But oh well. I will get to bed as soon as I finish this post. :-)

I wanted to scrap this picture tonight (there was also another one, but it wasn't as cute, so I decided to just use this one). So I started looking for something and I had just downloaded the alpha for a kit called Sweet Lilac by Sara at Sweet Blossom Designs (you can see her website here http://sweetblossomdesigns.blogspot.com/ and pick up the freebie kit if you wish). I think the colors worked perfectly with the picture and I am very pleased with how it turned out! Thanks Sara for a great kit!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Michele - this is GORGEOUS! It's such a nice page AND what a great photo. I love it - thanks for sharing it with me. Also, thank you for the lovely words about my blog/designs. Cheers, Sara

Tracy said...

Very, very pretty!!! The colors are so soft and subtle!

Scrappinaway said...

That is such a sweet LO!! Great job! I love the colors and will have to go check the site out!

Denice said...

Very sweet, and the colors go well with the LO! Those two kiddos are adorable...they ought to be in pictures! LOL!

Pam said...

Another beautiful layout from a VERY talented scrapper!!! The colors are gorgeous and go so well with that cute picture!!