So Denice has been BEGGING to see someone's friendship swap page. So I told her I would post mine. So DENICE here you go! lol I just sent it off to the printer yesterday so hopefully I will have it back by the end of next week! :-)
Great page Michele!!!! I agree with the others, I can't wait to see them all and now I feel guilty for holding up the group! I promise it'll be worth it when I finally get that paper! LOL
As a member of the above Creative Teams, I receive products for free in return for creating and posting projects to promote said product. Please be advised that the products used and showcased on this blog any time after Jan 2009 were indeed received for free.
4 comments:
Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing... but it doesn't really make it easier to wait now?! Now I want to see ALL of them?! LOL!
~Karrilee~
I LOVE IT, it is so you....or at least what I think of when I think of you! And I'm with Karrilee...I can't wait to get them all!
Great page Michele!!!! I agree with the others, I can't wait to see them all and now I feel guilty for holding up the group! I promise it'll be worth it when I finally get that paper! LOL
Beautiful page, Michele!! Now I'm even more excited to see everyone else's pages, too! TFS!!
Post a Comment