I am quite proud of myself! I go soooo much done today especially considering I didn't even get to get on the crop until after 12:30 today!!! (I had to work this morning.)
Anyway, so my first page is from the aquarium. This was created using the Deep Sea Kit by Stephanie at Phantom Scraps
Anyway, so my first page is from the aquarium. This was created using the Deep Sea Kit by Stephanie at Phantom Scraps

This next one is from when we went to the car race (not Nascar, but the next level down lol). Tye totally LOVED it!!! We had tons of fun!! Here is the pre-race stuff, meeting the drivers, getting his autograph, he was the only one that Tye was willing to wait for I guess. This was created using the kit called Racing Cars by AmieBear.
And here is more race stuff. DS right before the race started and then during the race. The quotes on this page is by Darrel Waltrip, he says that just as every Nascar race starts and the cars come to the green flag. DS loves that saying and says it alot now that we watched the race together last weekend! The kit I used for this LO is called Nascar by the Scrappin Alikat. She has some super awesome stuff on her blog. Go check it out some time!








4 comments:
Very Nice Work Michele!!!
See?! It worked out fine for you that my '-ish' was five hours?! See how much you got done while I was gone?! LOL?!
Yeah - you're welcome!
~Karrilee~
I just LOVE the colors on your layouts!! THey're always so vibrant and fun to look at! It helps, too that you are so talented and have great pics to work with, too! Keep up the great work!
Total cuteness!!!!!
Holy Moly, does your creativity ever take a nap?!! It's like you're in a digi haven and you have to scrap your way out! LOL!
WOW! Love all of the LO's and the titles are so cute!
Post a Comment