Sunday, February 22, 2009

White Chocolate by ShelBelleScraps

Shel has a new freebie kit starting today called White Chocolate! The colors are cream, light brown and dark brown. Or as she says, "white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate"! lol
When I saw this kit I thought it went really well with heritage type photos. But since I have very few of those, I actually turned some of our recent pictures into sephia tone and I think it turned out great! As always, click on the photos to see it enlarged.

Here is a preview of the kit! You can pick it up at ShelBelleScraps starting later today. I hope you think it is as beautiful as I do!

8 comments:

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Great job Michele! I love the PERSPECTIVE of the photo's in regards to the lawn and the Temple in the background... very nicely done! What a yummy kit - and Free too, you say?! Hmmm?! I may just have to wonder over...

~Karrilee~

Pam said...

WOW! This layout really stands out! I love the colors in the kit- and I especially love how you turned your pics sepia toned and used them here! Beautiful work! And... ditto Karrilee's comment on the perspective! TFS!!

Barbara said...

Michele,
Your layout is nicely done! I left you an award on my blog.
~Barbara

Denice said...

Very nice! Love the sepia and all the chocolate, you definately did this kit justice!

vanron said...

This is AMAZING!! I love this LO!! And Karrilee is right when she said it is Yummy! You hit this nail on the head!!

The Garbison family said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Bits N Bobs said...

Award for you hun :)
http://scrappingbits.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-award.html

Janice Ward said...

Hi Michele. I've given you an award on my blog, http://jwdigiscraps.blogspot.com. You deserve it!