Friday, May 15, 2009

What I did at the crop and another speed scrap

Today at the crop I was REALLY hoping to finish unzipping all my files. Alas that did not happen. I did get a good bit of it done, but definitely not as much as I like. I had several errands to run and things to do (see post below for one of them). So yeah. Anyway, some more girls wanted to try a speed scrap so we did another one on our crop!

Here are the instructions:
1. Choose 3 papers! 1-for Background 1- for matting and one additional
2. Choose one photo - only one and mat it with one of your papers. Photo should take up 1/4 -1/3 of your page
3. Create a shape of some sort out of your third piece of paper
4. Use 5 pieces of ribbon - (doesn't have to be 5 different types, just 5 pieces) and arrange them on your page
5. Choose one element and use it 4 times (recoloring is ok!)
6. Journal one line and shape it to your shaped 3rd paper
7. Add a title and Finishing touches, then upload it!!

Except I changed the order of 1 and 2 so it would be easier on the girls. lol Can't wait to see everyone else's page! Here is mine:

I used the 2008 Halloween Blog train. I am not sure who or what parts, but it was part of the blog train! lol

5 comments:

vanron said...

So cute!! I used an arrow too!!!

Pam said...

LOVE IT!!! He's such a doll, too! Sorry I missed this one... I'll just have to play catch up... :-)

The Garbison family said...

Sooooooo cute!! I love it! And the subject of your page...too cute. :-)

Lindsay said...

Great job!

Denice said...

Knock it off! You're getting so good at this that you're making the rest of us look bad! LOL!

Love it!