Friday, September 11, 2009

Today's Crop Accomplishments and another SS

Today I wasn't feeling so great. I have been sick for several days, but I really wanted to get SOME pages done. So here is what I ended up completing.

Wish Big by Jeanette Bollinger
Ice Cream Sundae from Sherbert Kit by Barbara (Just Passing Through)


Magic Garden by Starlight Designs

This is my submission to the scraplift challenge at Stuff to Scrap
Hippity Hoppity by Scraps by Andrea
Here is the speed scrap instructions:
STEP 1: Choose 1 picture. It should be one that has memories of some sort attached to it (event, vacation, party, etc.).
STEP 2: Choose four papers--2 patterned, 2 solid. Place one solid paper as the background.
STEP 3: Create 3 shapes of any type (squares, rectangles, circles, stars, etc.) and any size using your three other papers. Overlap them on your page as much or as little as you wish.
STEP 4: Place your photo toward the center of your layout. Add a photomask or frame if you wish.
STEP 5: Choose 3 elements and add them to your layout as many times as you wish. Layer at least one element behind your photo.
STEP 6: Add journaling--but don't use complete sentences. (Think lists or of the "priceless" credit card commercials.) Make sure you have at least three lines of journaling.
STEP 7: Add a two word title. Place one word vertically and the other horizontally.

Little Men by NitWit
Airplane from Boys On the Go by TDesigns

7 comments:

Cherie said...

Great job on the LO's Michele! They are SO cute!

Staci L said...

so cute!!! You have a some great photos! I love the airplane ones! We may have to get some of gpa great and the planes too.

Tara said...

they look great!

Pam said...

These all turned out terrific!! WTG!!!

Cazzie said...

Hi Michele,
love all the pages you made.
I have an ward for you on my blog hehehe

Hugs Cazzie :)

Denice said...

I can't keep up with all your scrapping...I'm tired just thinking about how much you do! LOL!

I love all your LO's, especially the LO w/ the airplane...very boy-ish-ly cute!

I promise not to take a couple days off from blog stalking any more...as it takes me hours to catch up and I just can't leave comments on every post, I'd never get to work on time! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts Michele! Thanks for the comments that you leave on my blog. As for the mask I used in the photo book, I should have gave the names of them DUH. Th one by KimB was Photo Mask Freebie 3 in both brush and png form. It can be found in this post And the other one by Sammy D was in a set which you can find in this post I had to go back and search for them. LOL Good luck on the book!!