Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A start to my 10th anniversary album

So the good thing is that my DH doesn't really read my scrapbook blog! lol I usually always show him the LOs so he doesn't really need to! lol

I just decided this last week that I am going to make an album for him for our 10th anniversary. I am going to try to include things for the last 10 years. So at this point I just keep thinking of things that I want to include, but really don't have anything set. Sooooo with that said, I am just going through and doing pages along the way.

So Amy decided that she wanted to have an all day crop yesterday and asked if I wanted to join her. OF COURSE! lol I was stuck at home with a sick boy so what the heck! lol

This one was taken on our recent trip, on the tilt a whirl, of course before we started spinning it like crazy!!! lol

Blue Jeans by Vicki (A Work in Progress)
This is our family picture from our trip last summer to Park City, UtahFlower Patch by Andrea Whitt

This was from our DS's pre-school graduation School Days by Sweet Blossom Designs
Graduate Mask by Webajeb
Keep an eye out for more LOs. I have some other ones already created, but I have already showed them, I am just going to include them in the album. Also I have one more I created yesterday, but cannot show it yet as it is for ShelBelleScraps new kit coming out and I need to include it in that post. I hope to make one more page to go with that kit and then I can post it (hopefully Friday I will complete and post them both over the weekend). So stay tuned! :-)

4 comments:

Staci L said...

cool idea!!! Yeah!!

Amy said...

Great start Michele! I love your LO's and know the rest of the album will be gorgeous ;)

Amy said...

p.s. I'm ALWAYS up for an all-day crop / chat! LOL

Pam said...

GREAT pages, Michele! As always, your digi talent amazes me!!! Your DH will love the album! I've been mulling over how to do mine for quite some time- I'm making one for my dh for our anniversary next June!