Step 1~ Pick 3 pictures
Step2~ pick 3 papers any combo of patterned and plain is fine
Step 3~ Put one paper as your background and cut the other 2 into long strips one each
Step 4~ Mat your pictures.
Step 5~ Place your pictures going down the middle of your LO. Doesn't have to be directly centered, but they need to go down vertically. Pictures can be different sizes if you want and you can tilt them if you want
Step 6~ Place your strips, one ribbon(sting, ric rac etc) some buttons and flowers clustered under your pictures
Step 7~ Add a title, some journaling and any other elements you think your LO needs.
After much trial, frustration, tears, sweat, and pain (okay not really--well the trial and frustration is true! lol), this is what I came up with. I originally wanted the photos to be sephia. I couldn't find my notes on how to do it so I tried to find a tutorial, couldn't find one that would work. Finally figured it out (after about an HOUR!!!), got it all put together and THEN decided the sephia looked horrible with the kit I chose! UGH!!!!!!!!!!! So I changed them to black and white and it was fine, but I wasted at least an hour doing the dumb sephia that I didn't even end up using! ARGH!!! lol So here it is.
MonAmie collab by A Work in Progress (Vicki) and Stacey Towers
"L" Just Because alpha by ShelBelleScraps
I also completed this page today at the crop. It is from our Day Out with Thomas. I will work on and post more pages from that day later. Boy I realized several things, that my little boy was REALLY little and I was REALLY big!!! lol Not that you can see it in this LO (since we aren't in the pics), but you will when you see more LOs from this day! lol








4 comments:
It turned out so well, Michele!!! I love the final results!!! You totally ROCK!!
Oh Michele, I love it! I think the B&W work really well for this layout and it was worth the extra time. Great job!
Adorable Michele, they turned out great after all your hard work! After seeing yours I want to try more black and white.
yep, father and son.....2 peas in a pod
Post a Comment