Friday, August 21, 2009

My very own blinkie!

So one of my CT is asking to have a blinkie. Well I didn't have the first CLUE how to do it. Luckily she directed me to one of the people I LOVE to follow so it was easy for me to read! lol The directions are from Cen's Loft (June). Here is the link if you want to make one yourself

Here is what I came up with. Hope it works! lol

Sunflower blinkie

So what do you think??? Do you think I should change it?

5 comments:

Pam said...

I love it!! It's so you!! Great job!!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

I love it! and I am seriously going to have to learn how to do this!!! So cool!
~Karrilee~

Tara said...

love it...

caligurl57 said...

That is sooooo you! I love it. Now I have to figure out how to do this and we all know long it will take me!lol

Cazzie said...

Thanks Michele,
I have added your blinkie to my blog

Hugs Cazzie :)