Saturday, August 15, 2009

What I got done at the crop yesterday 081409

Yesterday was my Friday all day crop and I am really trying to get some serious scrapping done. I am afraid that I am not getting more pages done than I am. The last two weeks I have only gotten 4 pages done each day. I would like to get 8-10 pages done, so I really need to step it up!! lol

Anyway, what I got done yesterday was Month in Review pages for July. We did so many things last month that it took me 4 pages again to get all the pictures to fit and not be only 1/2 an inch wide!!! lol So here they are




So Happy Together by Stacey Towers
So now I only need to complete the ones for April and May and then I will be caught up with this year's month in review pages. lol I still have about 3 months from 2008 to complete also, so I really need to work on this this week and at this week's Friday crop.
Also come back tomorrow to see a new kit that Shel is doing as a collab with Digi Designs by Nicole (the one I actually met while I was in Utah!). It is called Family Ties, a great kit you will definitely want!

1 comment:

Denice said...

If you hadn't been knock-down dragging-me-out, and punching me during the crop...you would have gotten 8-10 LO's done! But NOOOOOOOOO, you were trying to beat me up...virtually. HaHa, I don't have any bruises!

Love the LO's and all the bright colors, very cute!