
As a member of Shel's CT I was able to get the kit early and play with it! Let me tell you there are some great elements in this kit!! I was soooo excited to see some of them because with the colors I knew exactly which pic I wanted to scrap. Luckily the kit had a tree in it for me to use!! This is last summer when we went home to visit family. We got all of the cousins together and went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden, UT. It is a super fun children's museum with lots of things for the kids to do. This was the whole group!So don't forget to run over to their blogs starting today to grab the kit!
Oh and don't forget to read down a couple of posts as I have posted several new pages I have created in the last couple of weeks! :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment