I got this page done (plus one more, but I will post it tomorrow or Sunday morning for a new kit that ShelBelleScraps is coming out with on Sunday).
This is the speed scrap page for tonight (look down one post to see the page I got done for the speed scrap this morning--I LOVE that page!).Here are the instructions:
1. Go to your pictures folder and choose only 1 photo.
2. Find 1 solid paper for your background paper
3. Now go and find 4 patterned papers. 3 of them you will cut into strips. The 4th one you will use to matte your picture.
4. Go find some type of wrap (ribbon, string, rubber band, etc..) to "hold" your picture to your matte.
5. Embellish how you like but make sure you include some bling, greenery, and some sort of cluster.
6. Create a two word title using only fonts (no alpha's) and it must be two different fonts and monochromatic with your background page.
7. Add your journaling and a date.
I really don't like this page, but it's okay. And I guess it is done. Or at least I am too tired to care. lol Night all.






3 comments:
You might not like that page, but i do!!
The page is brilliant..I just love the bright colours!!
Hope you get a good rest and that your weekend is great.
I think both pages are darling! They both turned out very nice! TFS!!
Post a Comment