Bits N Bobs has a new kit out called Angels and Fairies. It is cute for all those fantasy layouts or for little girls who love to be angels or who are angels! So here is a preview of the entire kit.

And my LOs. This first one is pictures of the ONLY and I mean ONLY trees I found last year that had ANY change of color! lol Yeah we don't have many colors in Florida besides green! ROFL

This is my brother and his family at the blessing of their baby girl Quynn.

And this is my favorite LO of the batch! I LOVE how I was able to create another one of those realistic LOs. This is of my niece when we were at the Dinosaur world in Utah. There were some ducks in the bushes and she squatted down and was trying to see where they went. It was super cute and our first real connection. :-)

I am sure you can do even more creative things with this kit!!! So run on over to Julie's blog and get this kit!
2 comments:
Beautiful as always! Great work!!!
Love the kit! You always seem to find the perfect embellishments out of each one for your LO's!
Post a Comment