First up it was her daughter's 2nd birthday so she created a birthday themed kit called Celebrate with Me. It has great colors that are not so bright and can be used for both girls and boys!!! Here is a preview of the entire kit.
And my LOs. This was Tye opening his birthday gifts this year. I love this LO (I must admit I scraplifted it)!!
The second kit is called Potty Like A Rock Star! Isn't that so fun?! I have been WAITING for a potty training kit! I have TONS of pictures for this and was just waiting to find a kit that wasn't entirely pastels! What 3-4 year old boy wears pastels???? lol That is all they used in the few potty training kits I could find. So I was THRILLED to see that there were reds and blacks and greys in this kit! WOOHOO! lol So here is the entire kit preview. It is by both Spinky Dink Scraps and Simply Scraps.
Here are my LOs. This first one was Tye teaching Dora how to go pee-pee in the potty!
And this second one is him in his big boy underoos! lol He LOVED his big boy unders and he wanted to see the picture (on the back) so he put them on backwards! lol Of course you can't entirely see it, but I have done it because of the sickos out there.
So run on over to Spinky Dink's blog and find out how you can purchase this kit!






4 comments:
Oh boy.....I hope that underoo's LO doesn't come back to haunt someone in a few years! LOL! It's adorable, as are all your LO's!
You wear digi well!
You're an awesome scrapper! Yeah for you!
Fabulous pages!
More terrific pages!! Keep up the great work, Sisser!!!
Post a Comment