Monday, November 23, 2009

Black Friday Sales and a Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap

Lots of stuff going on over at Stuff to Scrap this long holiday weekend. The first thing up is of course a Black Friday sale. Don't forget when you get home from all your crack of dawn shopping to spend just a few more minutes shopping at Stuff to Scrap! They said that this sale is so huge they aren't even going to tell us about it until Friday! lol So check it out, it must be good! I have my eye on a few kits I may just be snagging on that day! lol

The second thing is on Saturday there will be a Speed Scrap hosted by one of my designers Shel Belle Scraps. Check out the flyer below for your correct time zone. :-) I am hoping to join this one since at this point I am not planning on working on Saturday!
And here is the cute participation prize she will be giving to those who join in!
So don't forget, Stuff to Scrap, is your place to be this weekend!! lol Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Michele thank you for stoppin by hope you and yours has a Happy and safe
Thanks Giving!:)
Hugs, Laurie

Denice said...

If only I did digi....

Have a fun and blessed holiday!

Hugs :)