Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Amelia by Shel Belle Scraps

Shel Belle Scraps is back! I am so glad she is back designing, she has been missed. Her first kit back is called Amelia and is very much a girlie kit. Kindof hard when I only have a boy, BUT I know how to use my nieces to my benefit! lol Here is a preview of the entire kit.
I did manage to squeeze out a boy LO out of the kit. Here is my boy. This was part of the template challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I turned the LO on its side so I could use this picture and not 4 individual pictures. I love how it worked out and put his eyes and his smile in their own box! Really highlights them (if you ask me! lol)
The next one is pictures my brother in law took of my nieces. I had them on my hard drive and went to work! lol I love how the layout turned out using all the different papers and the bead spill.

The kit is on sale at Stuff to Scrap for 30% off the first week. You can pick it up here. There is also a set of coordinating cardstocks and also a set of quickpages.

1 comment:

Denice said...

You did a great job on the LO of Ty...OH MY! His eyes smile! :D