Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tell Me About It by Spinky Dink Scraps and Geek Chick

Spinky Dink Scraps has done a collab with Geek Chick called Tell Me About It. This is soooo funny! It is geared to those funny things kids say. I have a million of them. Like the year Tye was in Pre-K and said that his mom's hair was grey!!! OH YEAH! lol Dang kid! lol Here is a preview of the kit.

And here is my LO. If you can't read the stuff click on the picture to make it bigger. The page is definitely made by the story told on it! lol I did this page for the scraplift challenge at Stuff to Scrap.
So if you like this kit or have a child who has said the darnest things you NEED this kit! I will be using it some more for sure! So head on over to Lindsay's blog and find out how you can get this kit for yourself!

1 comment:

Denice said...

Seriously? He said "hypotosis"...I can barely spell it! LOL! Love the LO and word bubbles, very creative!