Friday, October 15, 2010

Boo by Scraps N Pieces and Designs by Christi

Scraps N Pieces has teamed up with Designs by Christi to create a delightful Halloween kit! Here are the previews. The first one is Scraps N Pieces and the second one is Designs by Christi.


Aren't they fabulous?! Well this is what I did with them. I did page 1 of the pictures I took at our Halloween party last year. I still need to do page 2, but don't have time right this moment.

And the second one is my desktop! Isn't this fun to look at while the computer is booting up?! :-)

I also made this into a brag book page which you can snag along with everyone else's starting at the Scraps N Pieces blog!



The kit is on sale at Stuff to Scrap for $2.50 the first week.

1 comment:

Denice said...

Mini banners are all the rage....so cute! Love this kit!