Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ready to Harvest by Scraps N Pieces

I was sooooooooooooooooooooo excited about this kit!!!! It is all about missionary work for my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. January 1997-July 1998 I served a mission for my church. While this kit is somewhat more geared to the boy missionaries (called Elders) rather than the girl missionaries (called Sisters), it can be used for either plus many other things!

Sooooo here is a preview of the kit. I so love that tie border too dang bad we didn't wear ties! lol

Here are my pages. This was the day I opened my mission call to find out where I was going. We had a big "opening" party and all our apartment neighbor friends came, along with my parents and my sister and cousin.
Yes, I don't have the date in there, because I can't find the letter with my call that has the date on it. :-( I pray I will find it very soon. Everyone had guessed where I was going to go.

Reading the letter to everyone to find out where I was going.
I was called to the California Ventura Mission. As you can see everyone is laughing because one of the guys actually guessed that very mission. Which is CRAZY because at the time there were around 150 missions in the world!


I am grateful for the trip down memory lane and keep a watch for even more pictures to be scrapped using this kit. It is so nice to have something that is made specifically to scrap what was a very important time in my life.
If you would like to get this kit for yourself, it can be purchased at Stuff to Scrap for $2.50 the first week. Also are some add ons of lots of different countries and states. For those of you that purchase the Ready To Harvest full kit and just want one state or country, you can email a copy of your invoice to lori@loaner.net and they will send you the one state or country by itself. Or if you purchase the main kit you can get the countries for $1.00 using coupon code SNPmapsRTH at the same time.

1 comment:

CarolAnn said...

I just love your layouts!!!!