Monday, January 10, 2011

Steadfast Love by Spinky Dink Scraps

The January 10 kit release for Spinky Dink Scraps is called Steadfast Love. It has lots of pretty blues in it, but it is still a girlie type kit.

Here are my layouts. The first one is of my niece when she was 2 years old (obviously-lol). I used to call her Kenny-roo when she was this age. She probably wouldn't want me to call her that now, but I certainly did then. :-)
The second one is a layout for my aunt, who is my best friend and more like a twin to me than my aunt. We are so similar people used to get us confused and would call her my name. lol
This one also qualifies for the S2L Scrapbook Challenge 1/8-1/15! :-)
If you want to get this kit for yourself please go to Spinky Dink Scraps Blog and find out how! :-)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such beautiful layouts!! Thanks for blogging girl! Now, I just need to get my blog on. :D

Tracy said...

Nicely done! :)

Kay aka kdedid said...

These are some of my favorite color combos. Beautiful!