Okay I am a HUGE slacker and space cadet. Spinky Dink has teamed up with Laura Burger to create a kit called Wing and a Prayer. A bit of a back story here...Laura was basically the person who taught me how to digi scrap. We have been out of contact with each other for awhile now, so it was just CRAZY when I saw that Spinky Dink was doing a kit with her. Especially since Spinky Dink was the first designer that put me on her creative team! Funny huh?!
Anyway, I am a huge slacker because this was done in early December and I am just now posting it. I got sidetracked with the holidays and just normal busyness of life and then we went on vacation to Utah for two weeks for Christmas. Soooooo all that being said. Here is the preview of the kit.
Summer Lovin’ watermelon sign
3 years ago









1 comment:
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment