Tuesday night was card club again! Oh how I have missed it!!! lol I love the cute ideas the girls come up with and it is lots of fun to gab about everything! lol
Here is my card, it may look familiar because I made it for another wedding last year. So I decided to use it for my card this month so everyone could have a wedding card. :-)

This is Karina's card. I love the blue square with the "spring" on it and then the butterfly! So cute!

And then we have another butterfly card! hehehe I must admit I like Janette's card better than the one I created for myself because I didn't do as many holes on the bottom for the ribbon and so hers looks much cuter! lol But I love the card itself, just not mine! hehehe

Amanda created this baby card. So fun!! Each of the flaps have a stamp on it... "giggle", "wonderful", "cherish", and "adorable".

Then when you pull the string you get this...

The bottom flap says "congratulations" going down and then "on the birth of your beautiful baby!" going across. It turned out super adorable!
Thanks girls for another great night! I love getting together!! And having more cards to use! (But not one birthday card, dang it! lol Still have a ton to make for the birthdays the next two months! lol Better keep workin' on it! lol)
1 comment:
LOVE your cards! You did a great job! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment