
For Valentine's the last couple of years we have had a BFF Valentine's Day Swap with my scrapbooking retreat group (Sisterhood of the Traveling Crops). This year I got Denice. She is the one who introduced me to Glimmermist, so I decided to make a card using that for her for Valentine's day. Here it is!
And since I thought the idea was so awesome, I decided to make the same card, but just use a different stamp for my aunt, Staci's birthday card. I think they turned out great! Oh and just click on either one to see them better, the pics are a little blurry and I am not sure why I didn't think I was that close to them. But the cards do shimmer!! lol
It was Tye's teacher, Miss Paugh's birthday on March 3rd, so I had asked all the parents to help their kids make homemade birthday cards for her and also donate some money so I could get her a gift card to her favorite restaurant (Chili's). So this is the card I decided to make for her, just like me, blue is her favorite color. So we tried to make a card using those colors. I think it turned out cute! lol And yes Tye helped with the coloring (hence why there are some parts out of the lines! lol)

So there you have it. The cards that I have created and have been sent out already. I have worked on several more, but cannot post them yet as they are for my two crazy birthday months coming up. Between April and May I have 16 birthdays! So I am trying to get them done this month since March is my lag birthday month (only one and I used a card I already had made previously and it has already been sent out!) GO ME! lol I hope people enjoy getting the homemade ones as much as I enjoy making them. I try to find things I think they will like or match who they are or at the very least are "their colors". :-)






1 comment:
I can honestly say that your pictures don't do your cards justice...you're cards shimmer and shine beautifully! I know because I love mine!
So, so cute that you let Tye color the cake on his teachers card...a nice touch!
Love them all, can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Post a Comment