Friday, March 4, 2011

Well Suited by Spinky Dink Scrap and Trixie Scraps

Spinky Dink Scraps is on another collab roll! lol This time she has teamed up with Trixie Scraps to create a kit called Well Suited. I love the colors in it, kindof muted, but so pretty! Here is the preview of the entire kit.

Also she has a pack of templates on sale too! I LOVE templates especially when I feel a loss as to how to do a layout.

So I combined the two and came up with this LO. This is my step siblings with their parents. I thought the colors in the picture went perfectly with the colors in the kit!

And then WARNING, WARNING for our Moms...don't show our Dads! lol
I must admit when I first saw this kit it screamed 1970 tweed jackets to me so I thought it would be a perfect kit to make some Father's Day cards for the dads. So what I will do will be to upload them to Walmart and get them printed out as a regular "picture" stick them on the front of a card base and viola here's our Father's Day cards! Simple but cute!

This kit can be purchased at Spinky Dink's Store. Click here.

No comments: