Monday, April 4, 2011

Bunny Trail by The Scrappy Kat and Mommy Me Time Scrapper

The Scrappy Kat has teamed up with Mommy Me Time Scrapper to create a new Easter kit! There are lots of cute elements for not only easter but also spring time. Here is a full preview. I stuck to the Easter theme because I want to be like my friend Tracy and while I may not be caught up on everything, I can be caught up on certain things...like all the Easter photos, all the Halloween photos, all the birthday photos, etc. So Easter and Halloween are my main focus right now. :-) So here is the first page I completed. On both of these pages I used past speed scrap instructions to complete the pages and I tweeked them a bit to fit what I needed. But I do like how they came out.

This kit will be 40% off for the first week! So hurry on over to the Stuff to Scrap Store and get this kit for yourself!!

2 comments:

Denice said...

So bright and cheery! I love the bunnies...they look EGG-static! LOL!

Great kits again this week, even if they are digi! ;D

vanron said...

Very Cute!! Egg-cellent job!