GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?! One of my first designers is BACK!!! She "retired" from designing because of some personal things she had going on and designing was taking too much of her time. So with that said "Welcome back to
Shel Belle Scraps!!" I am so excited! When she emailed me and told me she was returning and asked if I wanted to be on her CT again I was ecstatic! :-) OF COURSE! So she sent the links to her first "back in business" kit and here is the preview. She didn't have a name for it, so I suggested either Forever Love or Eternal Love. She picked the first one. :-)

Here is what I did with it...I like the simplicity of this LO, but I noticed my extraction isn't the best. Oh well, it is what it is, I don't really want to do it over. lol But I sure do love my boy!

And these are the V-Day flowers my DH gave me this Valentine's day. Aren't they pretty?!
2 comments:
love the flowers....but really love the one of you and the boy! You cut out looks pretty good.....maybe we need to combine techniques for a super perfect one??? Love ya miss
Love the b&w pic with that kit! Great work!
Post a Comment