Friday, April 29, 2011

Punked by The Scrappy Kat and Seal Scraps

Good Morning!! After a very late night creating this page and a very early morning watching the Royal Wedding I finally have a chance to get this uploaded!

The Scrappy Kat has teamed up with Seal Scraps to create a follow up kit to their previous SteamPunk kit. Which you can purchase here if you didn't get it the first time.

Anyway, here are the previous, the first one is of The Scrappy Kat's portion and the second one is Seal Scraps' portion.



I wasn't sure what I was going to scrap when I first got the kit, but once I downloaded it and started seeing the elements I knew exactly what I would do. I saw the phone and immediately thought about my grandparents. My grandfather worked for the telephone company for MANY years. It worked well for my grandmother because she LOVED to talk on the phone so they had a phone (or two) in every room of the house, including the bathrooms! lol :-) So here is my page.


I turned it into a quickpage. Of course I took off the phone since everyone might not want a phone element on their page! lol




My Quickpage can be downloaded here. Hope you enjoy it!


The kit by The Scrappy Kat and Seal Scraps can be purchased here for $2.39 the first week. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Staci L said...

I love it! Great job!!! Love ya! Staci

Kay aka kdedid said...

Very nice! Hey where is your tiara pic?