Well I have been super busy making cards the last couple of months...between family and friends I will have made and sent out 16 cards for April and May birthdays! Yeah that is a lot of cards. So here are some. I will try to put who I sent the cards to if they have already been mailed, if not I will try not to state who the cards are for.
The first one I sent to one of my online friends--I honestly cannot remember which one though! lol (I think either Alicia or Marilee) I am not sure if I like the pink or the purple buttons better! lol I like them both! I think the purple buttons stand out better, but with the pink button I think the ribbon stands out more! lol The purple button card is still in my stash to use at a later date.


I copied this card design from my online friend Marilee (yep the same one from above). The sticker set came with 3 sets of balloons/stars so I went ahead and made two of them at this time.

I made two of these one I sent to either Alicia or Marilee...like I said I can't remember who I sent which one too! lol The other one is sitting in my card stash.

This is one of the two cards I made for my dad. This one was from Kevin and I and the other card was from Tye. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it. I asked my parents to do it and they did, but I haven't received it yet. I will post it when I do! :-) If you click on this picture you will see the washer that I stamped "DAD" on it! I thought it was super cool!

I had some leftover stickers from a set that Kevin's mom gave me. I decided to use them and make a quick card. :-) I saw this card some place else with a stamp I think it was on the middle piece. But I decided the stickers worked just as well. Especially for a cute Thank You card. :-) I ended up using the card with the butterfly on it for Tye's teacher for Teacher Appreciation week.

During general conference I decided that I could be doing something while listening/watching the speakers. I had some leftover paper so I started creating these cards. This is the same design as the card above, just different papers and such. :-)

Here is the other set of cards I made with the leftover paper. I LOVE the stickles I put on the candles! Makes the flames so fun! :-) You can click on the picture to see it more up close.

This card is made with the left over paper from the other card I had made my dad. I will end up giving it to my brother for his birthday. Hopefully he doesn't look here before I send the card to him, I don't think he looks here often, if at all, so I think I am safe. lol I know you can't see the stamp so well, but I wasn't sure how else to do it. I like the stripes and the dots with the different color buttons. :-)

Here is the boy set just like the birthday girl set above. I finally got some blue ric rac so I got them done. I made all of the 3 sets of balloon stickers into cards, so I have a stash! I also went ahead and finished up the final set of girl balloon stickers so I had some more on hand! :-) I didn't have any stars left, so it is a bit more plain than the other two, but oh well, it works just the same.


I saw these cards on a blog and asked the girl how she did them and so she gave me the link to the tutorial she made showing how to do the pinwheel card. I really love how they turned out. I bought enough to stuff to make them for card club, whenever we end up getting together again to have card club! :-)

My niece had her birthday on Wednesday and like I said I had so many cards to make, I actually have all the cards made for the end of the month, but had not made the cards for the first two birthdays of the month of May...oops! lol Sooooo I was going to make a dance birthday card, but I didn't have any stickers or cricut cuts to be able to do that. I asked my friends if they had the dance carts, but they didn't have it. Then I remembered I had bought these lady bug stickers specifically to make my niece's birthday card. Since before she was born she has been called "ladybug". So it is easy for me to buy stuff for her and make cards (as long as I remember about them! lol). So I used my cuttlebug and embossed the card and then sanded it to show the green core through it. Then put the stickers on and the label. I think I finished the card in about 5-10 mins! It was super quick and easy! Glad it came together so great!

Now to the other May birthday that I did not have the card already done for. I was going to do a cricut cut and started looking at carts. I saw my Mini Monsters cart and started looking through it to make a card. When I realized that there is an actual monster cart cut!!!! OH YEAH, another easy card ahead! lol So I cut all the pieces and assembled the whole thing in abt 15 mins. Then I stickled the eyeballs on it! lol If you click on the picture you can see the stickled eyes! I love how it turned out!!! I sure hope Taylor likes it when he gets it!
No comments:
Post a Comment