Here is a preview of the elements, torn paper pack and regular papers.

So in Florida soccer is NOT a summer sport, nor really is baseball! lol It is wayyyyyy tooo hot here! lol In Florida soccer starts the first of November and ends the first of March. Baseball starts around the end of February and ends I believe sometime in June, but not sure as Tye has never done baseball, maybe next year.
Anyway, here is a page of his soccer from last year (the colors for his team matched the colors of the kit better). He is always at the back of the pack running around, but at least he has fun and tries! lol This was also part of the template challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I love the way the mat paper is "cut"! I hope to use this template again soon!
So head on over to Stuff to Scrap to get this and any other kits from the May Build a Kit to make one mega kit! :-) And if you buy 3 or more kits you save 50% use the coupon code MAYBAK_BUY3_SAVEHALF.


So in Florida soccer is NOT a summer sport, nor really is baseball! lol It is wayyyyyy tooo hot here! lol In Florida soccer starts the first of November and ends the first of March. Baseball starts around the end of February and ends I believe sometime in June, but not sure as Tye has never done baseball, maybe next year.Anyway, here is a page of his soccer from last year (the colors for his team matched the colors of the kit better). He is always at the back of the pack running around, but at least he has fun and tries! lol This was also part of the template challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I love the way the mat paper is "cut"! I hope to use this template again soon!
So head on over to Stuff to Scrap to get this and any other kits from the May Build a Kit to make one mega kit! :-) And if you buy 3 or more kits you save 50% use the coupon code MAYBAK_BUY3_SAVEHALF.







No comments:
Post a Comment