Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Boys' Night by The Scrappy Kat

Wow it's already the first of June and that means a new Build-A-Kit theme at Stuff to Scrap. The theme this month is slumber parties! The Scrappy Kat has used a boys' slumber party, with video games as her theme. I couldn't quite decide between two layouts--a "camp out" that we do sometimes and pics of Tye when we first got the Wii, but for the interest of time I chose to do the Wii pics since it fit the elements better! lol :-)


Here is a preview of the papers and the elements.


Here is the layout I ended up creating. I have used this LO before and loved it so much that I scraplifted my own layout! lol


So head on over to Stuff to Scrap and get the kit for $1.99 for each piece!

2 comments:

Denice said...

Great kit!

Kay aka kdedid said...

16 DAYS and you can show me how to do all this digi stuff! LOL Cannot Wait!