Here are the instructions:
Step 1. choose two papers and 4 photos.
Step 2: make all photos the same size, and arrange them so they are touching each other.
Step 3: make one paper into your background paper, and use the other paper to mat all 4 photos. Choose a ribbon, it can be straight or curled, but it needs to be long enough to go all the way across your layout. You can place it anywhere either horizontally or vertically.
Step 4: Use a flower or other element of choice 5 times and arrange around your photos as you wish. Also use a scattered element of choice and arrange under your photos.
Step 5: Offset frame 1 of your pictures then put a date on a tag and add it to that framed picture.
STEP 6: Add a title and put it above your photos if they are horizontal, or to the side if your photos are vertical.
STEP 7: Depending on the direction of your photos, journal below or to the side and don't forget to add any drop shadows and any finishing touches, then upload to the gallery and post your results in the forum as well.
And here is my page!
I know the journaling is super hard to read so here it is:
We went to the pound & let Tye look around. After going through all the cages and seeing all the animals we asked if there was one he liked. He immediately beelined it back to the first set of cages. As he ran along looking in the cages I knew the one he wanted. He ran past the cage. I said, “buddy which one are you looking for?” He said, “the one with the hurt paw,” as he tapped his arm. I said, “you mean this one?” as I pointed to her cage. He came back and saw her and said, “yeah.” Then he squat down and said to her, “do you want to be my pet?” It was all over. We knew she was the one for us!
We went to the pound & let Tye look around. After going through all the cages and seeing all the animals we asked if there was one he liked. He immediately beelined it back to the first set of cages. As he ran along looking in the cages I knew the one he wanted. He ran past the cage. I said, “buddy which one are you looking for?” He said, “the one with the hurt paw,” as he tapped his arm. I said, “you mean this one?” as I pointed to her cage. He came back and saw her and said, “yeah.” Then he squat down and said to her, “do you want to be my pet?” It was all over. We knew she was the one for us!







No comments:
Post a Comment