Tuesday, June 14, 2011

End of Year Teacher Gift 2011

I decided to make the Toilet Paper Mini Album for Tye's teacher this year. I had already done that two years ago and decided to do it again! :-)

Here is the front of the album.
This is the thank you note in the first pocket...I guess I was too close on most of these pictures and didn't realize it until now when I am uploading them. :-( On the back was a note from Tye too...but I didn't get a picture taken of it since I had him do it that morning and we were in a HUGE rush! lol
The 2nd roll.
The inside of the second page had the picture I took of the whole class and their teacher during Teacher Appreciation Week.
The 3rd roll.
A picture of Tye and his teacher.4th roll. (I did one more roll this year than last year since I added the class picture, which I didn't do last time.)
A gift card for his teacher to Kohl's one of her favorite stores!
Here she is opening it. It was too funny because I stuffed a sample Oh My Chai mix from Tastefully Simple in with it and she thought that was the gift and was all excited about it! lol

Then my friend, Lara, who is the mom of one of Tye's classmates this year and they were in Pre-K together, said to her, "there's something much better in there!" lol So she opened it and thought it was pretty cool!
I am so happy with the way this one turned out! I had so many ideas on how to use it. At first I was worried my colors were too limited, but they turned out great! :-)

1 comment:

Denice said...

Adorable, it sure does looklike Ty's teach liked it!