Friday, January 16, 2009

Fly Me to the Moon kit by SpinkyDinkScraps

Well I was on a roll today! I actually got these pages done today also! This is a cute little sleeping kit put together by SpinkyDinkScraps! I loved the colors and so many of the elements. You should have seen my bin on PSE! lol I think I opened just about every element there was! lol Anyway, I had some pictures picked out, but I really didn't like them because DS was always wearing a red shirt (yeah between Thomas and Lightening McQueen and SpiderMan we have an awful lot of red pajamas! lol). So today while he was taking his nap I snapped a couple of pictures of him sleeping (he has his school shirt on! Still a little bright, but much better than the red! lol) Either way, I still love the pages, especially all those elements, did I mention that already???? ROFL!!!! Enjoy!

Here is a preview of the kit called Fly Me to the Moon. The kit will be available in both Full Size ($3.99) and Tagger ($2.50). Both will be on sale in her shop for $1 for the first week they are out. Please check out her blog at http://spinkydinkscraps.blogspot.com/ for more information!

8 comments:

Amy said...

I could use this one, with all the pics I have of Rylee sleeping in odd positions!

Barbara said...

Michele,
I love the layout of your son sleeping. What a precious memory! Thanks for "visiting" with me today. I hope I can live up to your expectations with the sunflower kit.
~Barbara

The Garbison family said...

I love both of the new layouts! You are a rock star! P.S. Showing the kit before with your "afters" is a very cute idea :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your great compliments on my blog. Feel free to scraplift anything you see. I'm still figuring out this whole digi-scrapping thing so sometimes they aren't that great or creative!

Tracy said...

Awwwww.... what a great layout with cute, cute, CUTE pictures!

Denice said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!

Pam said...

How cute is this?!?!?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

caligurl57 said...

Michele, I love the sleeping pictures! There is something about a picture of a sleeping child that is so precious! It is a time when they are the most vulnerable and they aren't even aware of it. You captured a very special moment there!