Friday, January 9, 2009

Tropical Punch Kit by ShelBelleScraps

As I stated earlier I am part of the creative team at ShelBelleScraps. Well here is my first LO for her newest kit Tropical Punch! I just loved the colors of this kit! So much fun! I completed this today in my online crop!Now, the kit is not available until Sunday night, so you can't download it until then. But here is a preview of the kit, so don't forget to run over there in a couple of days to start downloading it! Here is the link to her blog: http://shelbellescraps.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Ooooh, I am loving your page! Just beautiful!

Amy said...

Super Cute LO Michele! You're doing awesome ;)

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Yummy colors and fun kit! You did a great job showcasing it!!! Oh - and an 'official' congrats too! How exciting!!!
~Karrilee~

Denice said...

Nice job on the LO, love how you made all the borders! Cute kit w/ great colors...makes me think spring!